11.3.11

State of design

After a few days off from posting, I have had time to think and collect my thoughts. I have a new outlook I would like to share about being a designer and time management.
Outsourcing from as many different angles as possible. My initial thoughts on this is great, if I'm not doing the work and someone is doing it for me I will have more free time or more time to invest in research or new content. There is floors in this process as much as there are huge benefits. With quality control you must very careful with who you use to represent what you do, if done incorrectly or you fail to employ the right person for your business this could destroy your reputation. So you may ask how do you get this right? I'll reveal all in the next post. So for now happy designing. Dh